Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Are Leaving In The Morning!

I still can't believe it but we are actually flying out tomorrow at 7:45am! It's so amazing to me that in just a couple of days we will meet our precious baby girl. God is so wonderful and He has finally brought this day about. I wonder how our first meeting with her will go. Will she connect with us right away or will she be afraid of us? Will she be tiny or big? Will she look the same as her pictures or will she have totally changed in the last 3 months? I just can't wait to find out.

Here are a couple pictures of Alexa's Nursery. It is all done and just waiting for her.

This is just a few of the dresses that we couldn't resist buying for our princess.


I can't quit buying hair bows. I justify it by saying that it's the one thing I can buy Alexa that it doesn't matter what size she is when we get her:)


Next time we post we should be on our way or in Vietnam!

4 comments:

linda said...

Leanne & Nic,
This is from Kyle's mom: I wanted to let you know that our Sunday School in Knoxville is praying for your safety as you travel & rejoicing over your sweet baby girl.
Linda Smith

adam said...

Nic & Leanne,
We are praying for you and cannot wait to see pictures of Alexa! May God continue to bless your family!

Adam, Kelli & Avery Eads

Gaddis Family said...

YEAH!! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to see you all with Alexa. How excited and anxious you must be. We are praying for all of you. The nursery looks great!

Tim, Heather & Shelby Gaddis

Alexa's Grammy said...

Wow! Leanne, I am so impressed with Alexa's nursery. You did an awesome job! It is beautiful and I am so proud of you. I know how hard you have worked on this nursery and it has really paid off. You can make my curtains any time you want. Love, Mom