Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 2

We had a pretty good night. Alexa fell asleep about 6pm and didn't wake up until 3 (we were both awake, just waiting since we are still mainly on Ohio time and were wide awake. We gave her a quick bottle and she fell back asleep until 6. We can only hope she stays on a pattern similar to this :) After a successful bath we went down for breakfast and then to the pool. We were surprised at how well she enjoyed the pool & her bath (we didn't get any photos from that, but have some longs videos on the camcorder). I did add couple of shorter videos at the end of this post. (the 30 second videos take about 30 min each to upload, so we'll have to save the larger ones for when we get home)


Her pouty look after getting out of the pool



But happy again after she was dried off



On the way to our first breakfast (suprisingly she never bothered her bow)

She loves her puffs!


She wanted everything on the table!



We found out she could crawl today and she found every cable in the room



Videos







10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Okay, Alexa looks like a baby model!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you SO much for the new pics!! I was dying to see some of her up close. It is so obvious that you all are just sliding right into parenting like experienced parents! I LOVE the video and all the sweet pics!! It looks like you all are having such a great time! I'm so glad that the bonding is going well and she is so happy! I love the grins!! I can't wait to kiss that sweet thing! You all are naturals. Love you lots and thanks again for making my day!
~Bekah

Lanette said...

I am in love already! She is absoultely precious and I cannot wait to get to love on her. She looks so happy and healthy! Thanks for all of the pictures!

NO more excuses said...

OMGOODNESS! I have the cutest niece ever! She is such a doll and looks absolutely adorable with that hairbow. I can not believe she is crawling!!! I think her and Kate will get along well:). I am so glad to see she is so healthy and strong. It just proves how much the nannies must have worked with her. Alexa seems so happy with her new parents! It seems like she is very average size b/c I know that little white outfit was Kates and she wore it in the Summer so she was about 8 months old. She is just gorgeous!!! I hate the videos take so long b/c it was precious. Kate kept saying "what's Kate doing?". For some reason she thinks it is her you are holding:) Poor baby is in for a rude awakening.

jen holbrook said...

she is so cute! I can't get enough of her! She is the most precious thing ever. It really makes my day to get to see updates! I am so happy that she is doing well with you guys....so many memories to make!!! Thanks for posting those adorable pictures, it brightens everyones day!

jdlusher said...

She's so cute!!! I LOVE the bow Leanne!!! Wow, it's amazing that you've already gotten to do so many fun things with her!!! I love all the pictures!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!
Jenny

Stephanie said...

She's so sweet. I love the pouty look! Thanks for the pictures!
Stephanie

Kelli said...

She is gorgeous and looks to cute! We are so happy for you!

Gaddis Family said...

She is gorgeous!! She could be in a magazine. I love the hairbow and I love how you all are already a family and doing such fun things with her. God is so good and specifically chose you all as parents for Alexa- I have no doubt in that. She is just so precious- I can't say it enough, she is gorgeous!!
~Heather~

Lanette said...

Okay, so we have looked at these pictures and videos a million times and Emma is begging for "LexLex come HERE!" I told her we would see her at Thanksgiving at MawMaw and Daddy Bob's house and she said okay. Then about two seconds later she had me by the hand saying "GO, GO!" When I asked where she said "dada Bob's...see LexLex." Needless to say she can't wait. She wants to see the pictures nonstop and keeps grabbing at the screen trying to get her out of the screen. :) Just wanted you to know that Emma and Ryan can't wait to meet their baby cousin!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the videos they are great. And what about that rocking music in the background. Can't wait to see you all.