Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Are Coming Home!

We got Alexa's visa yesterday and were able to change our plane tickets to leave on Wed. at 11pm! We will be flying into Columbus at 2:15pm on Thursday. We are very excited to be home but are a little sad to leave because we will really miss it here. The people here are so friendly and happy. We are really dreading the 25 hours of travel time and anxious about how Alexa will do on the long plane rides. She doesn't like to sit still for too long:) I'm sorry this is so short and there are no pictures but I have a lot to pack and get ready before we leave. Maybe Nic will be able to post later and add some pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We're so excited for your return! We can't wait to meet little Alexa. We'll be praying for safe travel and that Alexa will LOVE to fly!
Jayme, Brad and Spouseoloy

NO more excuses said...

I am counting down the days! I work tomorrow so it should go by really fast. I will have to pack everything tonight! Yeah, I am going to get to hold my beautiful niece!

jen holbrook said...

yahhhhhhh!!! I will pray for a safe and quick ( as quick as it can be) flight. I am so happy for you guys and I'm sure you have new friendships with the other couples that will last a lifetime! Can't wait to see more pics of you guys with your precious Alexa at home!!!

Gaddis Family said...

I am pretty sure you won't get this before you leave, but we are praying for safe, pleasant, and quick travels. We are still just so happy for you all and still can't believe that you have Alexa! Can't wait to keep up with the blog postings and follow Alexa's adjustments and changes.
Heather & Tim

Stephanie said...

We're so excited for you!! We are praying for a safe and uneventful flight home. Can't wait to see more pictures!