Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Lord is so Good!

I can't even believe it but on Friday, Feb. 15th we received our authenticated dossier back from California! They received it on Monday and on Friday of the same week we got it back so it was definately worth paying the extra money to get it expedited. I had to take everything to the UPS store and make photocopies and then mail it off to our agency. It was four pounds of paperwork! I shipped it to them on Friday and today they said they received it and everything looked good and we are #14 on the waiting list! I was floored when she told us that because last time I asked about a month ago there were 17 people in line so I figured by now the list would be even longer. I guess they had gotten more referrals since then and no more dossier's. It feels so good to actually know what number we are and know that no one else can get in front of us. God has really blessed us in this process and exactly 2.5 months to the day from our application to the agency we had our completed, authenticated dossier done! Thank you Lord!



This is all of our different stacks of authenticated papers


This is our stack of copies and originals that we sent our agency

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Yay!! How cool to be actually on a waiting list and to know what number you are! I bet you are SOO excited!