Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Alexa's Nursery Furniture

I can't believe that we already bought Alexa's nursery furniture when we haven't even turned our dossier in yet but I just couldn't stand it. I have been looking at this set since we first started trying to get pregnant and I loved it but it was too expensive so I never thought I would get it. Well, I just happened to go into Babies R Us one day just to look at it and it was on clearence. They were getting rid of this set so I knew that I had to act fast because there were not many left. I went home and talked to Nic about it and he found me a 15% off coupon so with that and the clearance price we got an amazing deal. I just couldn't pass it up. I'm glad that I acted fast too because there was only one hutch left anywhere so I got the last one:)

All of the pieces are finally in so now I just have to figure out when we can pick it up. Unfortunately, since we are moving I won't be able to set it up until we get into our new house. Plus, I don't know where we are going to put all the huge boxes while we are trying to sell our house. I need to see if we can use Grammy and Pawpa's garage:) I can't wait until I get to start decorating Alexa's nursery!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this furniture set do you wanna sell it?e-mail me at becahawt@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

How cool selection of nursery furniture!! This baby room is looking adorable!! Love it!!