Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We Got Our Home Study Draft!

I am so excited! When we got home from our trip to see Nic's family last night I had an email from our social worker with the draft of our HS. We were just talking about it on our way home and wondering when we would get it. It is such a relief to know that it is in the process. It had a few minor changes and corrections that she wanted us to email back to her and then she has to send it to our agency for approval. Once she gets that she will get it notarized and certified and then it will be sent in to be added to our I-600A so we can get our I-171H approval to adopt. Things are moving along again after being at a standstill over the holidays. We are going to contact our agency this week to see if we can go ahead and start getting our Dossier documents together.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay!!!! We love you all and are praying for a smooth process! Its going to be such a blessing for you both, I'm so excited for you! Do you really HAVE to move to Ohio?:(

Unknown said...

Leanne and Nic,

I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing this with me. I will definitely be praying for it to be a smooth process and it will all work out the way God has planned. I love you guys and miss you lots!!