Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Monday, January 7, 2008

Home Study Update

I thought that we would have a definite answer today on our home study but I called our agency this morning like they asked me to and was asked to call back in a couple of hours. Well, when I called back I just got the answering machine and did not get a call back today. Basically, our agency is just supposed to review our home study and let our social worker know if it is okay for her to send off and it has been a little frustrating because it is hard to talk to anyone. I guess they are really busy because they were closed the week between Christmas and New Years so they have a lot to catch up on. I am trying to be patient but I just really want to get our HS sent off so we can get our I-171H approval and get our dossier together. I decided this evening to go ahead and email him about it and to ask him a few other questions as well. Specifically, can we go ahead and start gathering our dossier documents and what do we need to do to start our required 10 hours of classes. Hopefully I will get an answer tomorrow so I can quit thinking about it:)

It's been a busy day today because we also had two different real estate agents come look at our house today. This is all new to us so hopefully we pick the right one. I still can't believe we are getting ready to put our first house up for sale. I sure thought we would live here longer than three years but I know this is a great opportunity for us to move to Ohio. Both of the realtors think our house should sell quickly but of course I'm sure they have to tell us that so we will "pick" them:) I have to say though, I don't really want our house to sell too quickly. We have until the end of July to move and I would like to take every minute of it. I guess we will make our decision this week and officially put our house up for sell. In the meantime...hopefully our HS will get sent in!

No comments: