Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Sunday, July 6, 2008

We Finally Got Our Addendum!

YAY! I am so excited...after a week or so of completely stressing out over it we finally got our addendum to our homestudy in the mail:) The best part is, the agency already had it county-certified for us so I don't have to drive two and a half hours to go do that. We went on Wednesday to get our new medicals after finding a new doctor and we have to go back tomorrow to have a TB test done. Once we get the results from that on Wednesday we will get our notarized medical forms and I will be able to take those and the addendum to the Secretary of State and have them state certified and send them off to the Vietnam Embassy to be authenticated. We already put our request in to the USCIS office here in Columbus for our new I-171H and our agency sent them our addendum so hopefully we will be getting that soon. It feels good to be making some progress again. I'm just looking forward to getting the email that our I-600 was logged in and filed and then the clock begins:)

No comments: