Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Waiting For Our Updated Paperwork

I feel so relieved! We got our notarized medicals on Wednesday and I was able to get them county certified (which I had to drive to some county way out in the country) and then I went to downtown Columbus to get those and our addendum state certified. It was like a big weight lifted off my shoulders when I was able to overnight them to the Vietnam Embassy on Thursday. I got confirmation through the tracking number that they received it so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we should get the authenticated documents back.

I also was able to get an email response from the Ohio USCIS that they got our file from Louisville and are working on our new I-171H! After the scare we had the other day with them telling us our fingerprints were expired and we had to have new ones this is a huge relief to have this straightened out. I'm just not sure if we will have to have our new I-1717H authenticated once we get it.

For now, we are just waiting to get a confirmation email from Hanoi that they have filed our I-600. Hopefully we will get that soon because I'm not sure if our 60 countdown will start until then...of course that's an approximate but at least it's something:) Right now I'm just trying to get things ready and we finally got Alexa's crib put together. Now I just have to make her baby bedding so I have plenty to keep me busy.

No comments: