Heading Photo

Heading Photo

Friday, December 23, 2011

Indoor Play and Fun In The Sun!

We had such a fun day yesterday! We made the best discovery...well, one of the girls from MOPS told me about it but yesterday we decided to check it out. One of the large churches around here has a huge play area that is open to the public. It is so nice...honestly, the nicest indoor play place I have been to. It as a huge 2-story play structure that is great for older kids and they also have a nice play area for the younger ones that is walled off to keep them from getting plowed by the bigger kids. There are tables so you can bring your own lunch to eat. And the best part about it...it's FREE! I was really not expecting it to be as nice as it was because it was free but it was great. Both kids loved it. The only damper to the day was I had packed a lunch for all of us and Alexa was so excited about it, but I forgot it on the counter top! She kept asking for our lunch while we were there and saying she was hungry so we didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but we met Nic for lunch so that was fun. We will definitely have to got back next week when Nic is off of work.

Then, when we came outside the sun was shining so bright and it turned out to be a really warm day. So, after naps we walked to the playground in our neighborhood and then had a picnic outside (the lunch that I had packed and forgot earlier). It's so nice to be able to enjoy a random day in December outside.


(Having a good time getting out of the house!)



(8 little Blake's...what could be better?:-)



(Alexa going to the amazing long slide...I have to confess that I took a turn myself with Blake as my excuse)



(The right half of the big play structure)



(The play area for the little ones. Blake had the most fun crawling in and out of the door)



(Our impromptu December picnic)

No comments: